11/14/2019

How Fat Freezing Work?





I'm an office lady who always stays on a computer and do not have any time to do sports. So I become more and more fat and getting more and more depressed. I started to be unwilling to contact with my friends because of obesity, and do not want to buy any new clothes for myself, because I feel that no matter what clothes I wear, I don't look good.



I tried every method for weight loss, such as dieting and taking diet pills. They make my health worse and worse, I start to become anxious and hair loss. Later, with the recommendation of a friend, I started using a vacuum fat freezing slimming machine to lose weight.



The aesthetician told me that how does the Cryolipolysis do fat removal:

 As triglyceride in fats will be converted into solid in particular low temperatures,It uses advanced cooling technology to selectively target fat bulges and eliminate fat cells through a gradual process that does not harm the surrounding tissues,reduce unwanted fat, When fat cells are exposed to precise cooling, they trigger a process of natural removal that gradually reduces the thickness of the fat layer. And The fat cells in the treated area are gently eliminated through the body's normal metabolism process, to eliminate unwanted fat.

It is used on the body, such as legs, arms, belly, love handle, etc.



More information about the fat freezing machine, please check this blog:  https://www.mychway.com/fat-freezing-machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

9 Benefits of Ultrasonic Cavitation Treatment

  Ultrasonic Cavitation is an effective body contouring treatment that uses ultrasound technology to melt stubborn fat. This fat reduction ...